sugar and spice. vodka and ice. that's what girls are really made of.




Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
IF YOU LIKE MY BLOG, THEN FOLLOW. DON'T ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU BACK. (iHATE PEOPLE WHO DO THAT)
I WILL FOLLOW BACK VOLUNTARILY IF I LIKE YOURS IN RETURN.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

48. i want to eat frozen easy-to-cook food so bad please

ever since i came back from san diego, my grandparents are developing this annoying habit of waking me up while i'm deep sleeping and nagging me to eat already. seriously for a second time, it's goddamn annoying!! what's the point of being in a vacation when you are being distracted in your sleep! Fine, I admit I do have a bad sleeping habit going on because I've been sleeping around 2am-3am recently and waking up at 11pm-12nn. I can't help it. I miss my friends and while it's 2am pacific time, it's 5pm in Manila. Anyway, isn't the point of vacation is having the luxury to sleep late and not having to wake up early? I slept the morning away and I wasn't able to come with my grandpa to the grocery store (argh my bad) I wanted to buy eggo frozen waffles, frozen hash brown & frozen cheese and pepperoni mini bagels. I'm seriously sick of the Filipino food here. WHAT IS the point of being in the United States if I'm not going to eat the food they have here.

I got so influenced by my eating habits in San Diego. Eggos & Hasbrowns.
Eggo Frozen Waffles
Easy to cook Frozen Hash Browns
Frozen Cheese and Pepperoni Mini Bagels


The semi-good news is, that my family just booked themselves a ticket to go here. They will be arriving in September and HOPEFULLY I get to buy all the frozen and unhealthy food I want. Last time I went to Walmart, I had a hard time buying groceries because they were just packed in "good for a family of 5" amounts. By the time my family gets here, I can buy more junk food because I have someone to share or "not-share" it with.

My 7 yr old nephew is coming with them and he just loves chocolates. And I just love teasing him and showing the chocolates I have through the webcam.

Speaking of the chocolates and the last time I was in Walmart, which was more than a month ago, I still have some of those chocolates left! I might even have some left when my nephew gets here. See, I just couldn't manage to buy more variety because I know I wouldn't be able to eat that alone & that would be "gluttony".


Or maybe, I should have bought groceries that WAS going to be good for more than a month for me. Since I haven't had a chance to do grocery shopping for myself anymore! UGH. It's so hard not having your freedom to drive around here.

i want to eat frozen easy-to-cook food so bad please

2 comments:

  1. I am loving your blog! So funny! I can relate to the frozen, easy to cook food obsession.

    And btw, did you try the online rosary thing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey faeriemama, yeah! I love it, thanks for sharing it :)

    ReplyDelete

-------------------interactive thingies-------------------

Related Posts with Thumbnails