sugar and spice. vodka and ice. that's what girls are really made of.




Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
IF YOU LIKE MY BLOG, THEN FOLLOW. DON'T ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU BACK. (iHATE PEOPLE WHO DO THAT)
I WILL FOLLOW BACK VOLUNTARILY IF I LIKE YOURS IN RETURN.

Friday, August 13, 2010

60. Hello, Northern California!

Hello Northern California, we meet again!


Hi Guys, so if you've read my previous post before this... it was sort of well, kind of a confusing encounter. But what I didn't tell you guys, is that I already had a plan. And that was to continue with my trip.

this is my FIRST domestic flight ALONE

ooh there goes my plane!

I asked my uncle from San Jose, to pick me up all the way from San Francisco (Thank God for relatives!).


So what I didn't tell you yesterday, was that I had a secret plan. I took advantage of my boyfriend's unexpected absence and out of town trip. First, the fact that he would owe me BIG time. Second, the fact that everyone who knew that I was going to SFO, now know that I canceled on my flight (a perfect opportunity to sneak behind everyone else and to avoid leakage to those people whom I don't want to know about my arrival) and making my boyfriend feel REALLY REALLY BAD about canceling my trip. He said to rebook it for next week, and I the drama princess would say "no", "never", "I'm really mad" and that "I'm so pissed I don't ever want to go there again". Oh he's really in for it this time. He would owe me something really big for bailing out on me. Lastly, third advantage is that I still went through with my plan WITHOUT LETTING my boyfriend know about it.

So yep! I'm in San Jose, and all these times he thinks that I'm still in Los Angeles stuck in my bed, depressed and refusing to eat anything.

I'm going to give him a big surprise when he comes back from Lake Tahoe, Nevada.

:) As for what kind of surprise and how??

I'm not really definite about it yet but I am sure that he has no clue that I'm here in the city.
That for a fact is a surprise there alright. I sooo can't wait for him to find out.
But not until he comes back.


Wish me luck that I am able to pull out a good one!

2 comments:

-------------------interactive thingies-------------------

Related Posts with Thumbnails