sugar and spice. vodka and ice. that's what girls are really made of.




Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
IF YOU LIKE MY BLOG, THEN FOLLOW. DON'T ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU BACK. (iHATE PEOPLE WHO DO THAT)
I WILL FOLLOW BACK VOLUNTARILY IF I LIKE YOURS IN RETURN.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

65. starting the morning right. and end it well

For the first time in how many days... I've felt that my boyfriend and I just had a perfect day with out any major fights. Thanks to my reactions, it's beginning to calm down again. Whenever my boyfriend starts getting stressed (mostly because of me), I ask him specifically WHY instead of making it worst by insisting my point.

A lovely morning.

My boyfriend and I decided to sleep the night together.

No worries of coming home late and disturbing my relatives or making any grand entrances that would channel the attention from the new born baby to me. And no complaints that we wasted our money since we were able to maximize the room anyway. 


Lol... contradictory with the picture... Nothing's wrong.

My boyfriend drove me back to my uncle's house at 6:00am and, within 30 minutes I already heard that someone was awake. Though I was outside the house for 30minutes, it was okay because I expected to stay out hours longer.

When my boyfriend arrived at work, everything also went well because he was not late at all.

Well that's good news, because then he wont end up regretting that he should have went home back to SF last night, instead of staying in San Jose which was almost an hour going to his office.

The rest of the day was heaven...because I was with my honey again. Even for just one night.


Back in the days... (in the Philippines) ... my boyfriend and I had a lot of chances of being together throughout the night and in the morning. My friends had even thought that I have moved out.

Now, it's like I have to steal a moment just to have a few hours with my boyfriend. Why me... is this the consequence for almost having the perfect love life since the day that we met?  I thought that meeting my boyfriend was a prize. I thought it was a reward that I get for waiting so long for a man in my life. I thought he was given to me because I already finished my school and I was already working.

Did I abuse it? Did I become so irresponsible with my life that I have to experience this?

or maybe... this is just the test. To see if this is the guy that's for me. After everything being so perfect and going smoothly along the way, we have to double check. If it is a test, I hope it doesn't take long to end. I don't know how much strength I still have to survive it while keeping my sanity.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good visit with the bf. Long distance is hard. I hope it works out for you guys because he seems really important to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cartoons in this post! Sending you good thoughts - I know this type of relationship is hard.

    ReplyDelete

-------------------interactive thingies-------------------

Related Posts with Thumbnails