sugar and spice. vodka and ice. that's what girls are really made of.




Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
IF YOU LIKE MY BLOG, THEN FOLLOW. DON'T ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU BACK. (iHATE PEOPLE WHO DO THAT)
I WILL FOLLOW BACK VOLUNTARILY IF I LIKE YOURS IN RETURN.

Monday, August 16, 2010

63. the best thing that i got from the trip

My uncle's relatives went to the Red Wood Forest today. It sounds like a land mark but I didn't go with them. Partly because they're not really my relatives so I'm not entirely comfortable if they spend money on me (aside from the fact that going into a forest didn't really interest me that much). The other reason why I didn't go with them because my uncle's girl cousin decided to stay at home too.

This girl was my uncle's cousin from the other side of the family. Thus I'm not really related to her, but she is twenty two years old!! Which was REALLY awesome and most of the time, among everyone else we were talking to each other. She also traveled alone so even though she had her relatives with her, it made me a little comfortable since it means that I'm not the only one without parents to finance ourselves.

So the whole day, this twenty two year old girl and I spend our entire day in the house together. She was also the one who helped me plan the "surprise" for my boyfriend which was fail. I'm never gonna give my boyfriend a surprise again, he always spoils it.

I remember last Friday when I arrived I was sort of alone sitting on the floor when this girl started talking to me "Hi! I'm ________, nice to meet you" ... I was startled. But I was also relieved that she did that. Because it started a beautiful friendship. She was really nice and friendly despite the other adults telling me that she grew up to be a spoiled prima donna. I don't care. We're alike! lol

Me: "Do you know about the quarter life crisis?" 

Her: "OMG, I'm totally having that right now"

Me: "OMG That's what I thought! Cause we're both 20 something!"

She asked me if my boyfriend was going to come visit me tonight. He was working until 9pm today. So, No, he wasn't going to visit tonight. But it was okay because she and I just spent the night talking about all random stuff again.

We stayed up all night.

9 comments:

  1. I say you show up at BFs work in a trench coat. ;)

    Just an idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol ... i can't.. it's a family company. hahahaha... im supposed to be not in SF remember

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha. I love the cartoon. That's so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome that there's someone there you can relate to and talk to!

    You always find the cutest cartoons, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha cute! I know about quarter life crises, I think I had one too hahaha! (In the beginning I kept on referring to it as my mid-life crisis until I realised I wasn't THAT old yet - those happen to men in their fifties who buy Porsches, right?)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi! sorry i haven't responded! my days have been 6am to 2am for training at this school program. how are ya???

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you are well! I love the way you write your posts, so engaging. Thanks for the comment, I made the secret entirely out of fabric - I am so glad you like it.

    www.ameliais.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. hiii!! thanks for stopping by and leaving me a hello! I've been internet-less for a couple of weeks, hence my absence. catching up on your posts right now! :)
    btw your cartoons get me all the time! haha

    ReplyDelete

-------------------interactive thingies-------------------

Related Posts with Thumbnails