sugar and spice. vodka and ice. that's what girls are really made of.




Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
IF YOU LIKE MY BLOG, THEN FOLLOW. DON'T ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU BACK. (iHATE PEOPLE WHO DO THAT)
I WILL FOLLOW BACK VOLUNTARILY IF I LIKE YOURS IN RETURN.

Sunday, August 1, 2010

46. better than reverse psychology.

I watched a series from family guy that if a person is annoying you so much, all you have to do is imitate on how he annoys you. Well, waddya know, you can learn things from watching Family Guy!



I tried doing that to my boyfriend today because he got "mad" at me for not telling him that I was going on a beach picnic with my cousins. He was also mad because I missed out on his first few calls.


Family Guy Technique:

When we left the beach, I asked my boyfriend where he was.

He said he was still in the office.
I said. "GO HOME NOW"
He said, "i can't I'm at work!"
I said "I DON'T CARE! GO HOME NOW!"
He said "don't imitate me nga" (AHA! He DOES realize how irritating he is)



Family Guy Technique 2:


When I got back home at my grandparents place in L.A., I asked my boyfriend why he didn't call me back anymore.
 
I said "Where are you?? Why didn't you call back??"
He said "I went straight home already because I was so hungry and I don't really feel good."
I said "You can't make me feel bad for you. I don't care if you are hungry or you don't feel well. That's why there is a cellphone!"

He said "stop imitating me" (AHA! are you annoyed??) :P



Family Guy Technique 3:

I then asked my boyfriend what he was doing.

After a few seconds there was still no reply, so I sent him another text message.

"ANSWER!!"

Then he replied, "I'm at home, just sitting! grandma's sister is here at the house"

I said "I don't care who are you with, WHAT ARE YOU DOING??"
He said, "we're just sitting and talking!"
I said, "LIAR!!!! you are playing cards!"
He said, "Yea! What do you do when you are playing cards, you sit and talk right?"

And then he teased me that I asked his aunt what he was doing.


Imitation Technique is really effective! and Imitating my boyfriend is fun too. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Family Guy. My husband pretty much loves that show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy.
    Relationship Last Forever

    ReplyDelete

-------------------interactive thingies-------------------

Related Posts with Thumbnails