sugar and spice. vodka and ice. that's what girls are really made of.




Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
IF YOU LIKE MY BLOG, THEN FOLLOW. DON'T ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU BACK. (iHATE PEOPLE WHO DO THAT)
I WILL FOLLOW BACK VOLUNTARILY IF I LIKE YOURS IN RETURN.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

50. good bye facebook

I just deactivated my facebook account... but I don't know how long I can maintain it deactivated since it is my only medium of communicating with my friends and family in Manila.

I actually have two face book accounts, but I deactivated them both. Why? oh simply because I am so irritated with my boyfriend having to complain and dictate all the things I should and should not post on my account.

Ever since I was in Manila we have already argued about that. And my posts aren't really profane or what. They are just normal rants and what-nots! He goes, then why do you have to post it? why do you have to let other people know? why can't you just create your own journal that only YOU can read.

I don't know what to explain... simply because I just don't know what the explaination is! I said..
"ARGHH ONLY PEOPLE WHO ARE FACEBOOK USERS WILL UNDERSTAND!!"
 (and why bloggers discuss their personal life in public, only people with a blog account will understand, right?)

Yeap, you guessed it, my boyfriend doesn't have a face book account. He used to, but when I started filtering his friend's list, he just deleted the whole damn thing. lol. I told him "Well, we are far apart, the least you can do to make me feel comfortable is to delete these certain people on your friend's list =(" ... *hihi*


But hey, it DOES make me feel more comfortable if he deleted those people. I am not being an "unreasonable" girlfriend, Heck, he wants to control the things I say on my wall!

So I confidently de-activated my facebook for the meantime, devilish-ly knowing that I have a different past time now which is blogging. Do you think I should tell my boyfriend my link? or Do you think, maybe I should just keep this a secret? It IS anonymous... so maybe he won't have any complaints about ruining any reputations. However, I think about this too... if he complains about my facebook statuses and facebook wallposts which are only about maximum of 400 characters... what would he say when he sees a whole website of my life is published in the internet where the sky is the limit! (my boyfriend is a very private person)

When I started making this blog... I thought that eventually I will give the link to my boyfriend and will forcibly let him read each post of it, for him to understand what's going on my mind without having to accuse me of "over thinking" or "over analyzing" 

He does know that I started a blog. He just doesn't know what I have been writing.. (we are arguing right now as I write this post, I'm totally ignoring him while he has no clue what I'm currently doing) *hihi* .. WAIT. I don't even know if he knows what a blog is!!!! =) It may be the actual reason why he doesn't care if I blog...


for now... 

4 comments:

  1. Yes! Last sentence cracked me up!

    PS, I'm sorry for being Canadian. I hope we let you in :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi kris, is that yes an answer for my question if i should tell my boyfriend my URL blog? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sucks to be told what to do and what not to do, but at the same time I'd want my bf to delete questionable facebook "friends." I wouldn't mention the blog if you think he's going to have a problem with it. Especially if it's anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for that comment... lol i know right? (about deleting the friend haha)

    ReplyDelete

-------------------interactive thingies-------------------

Related Posts with Thumbnails