sugar and spice. vodka and ice. that's what girls are really made of.




Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
IF YOU LIKE MY BLOG, THEN FOLLOW. DON'T ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU BACK. (iHATE PEOPLE WHO DO THAT)
I WILL FOLLOW BACK VOLUNTARILY IF I LIKE YOURS IN RETURN.

Saturday, August 14, 2010

61. back to the fisherman's wharf & somethin' else

I went to the fisherman's wharf today and it brought back a lot of memories. Well, maybe just one memory.

But this time I was with my relatives, well, maybe relatives of my relatives. =)



Then we ate at this restaurant that specialized in Sour dough. I personally didn't like the sour dough... but I did appreciate the artsy bread shapes.

crocodile
lizard?
turtle
fish
lobster

We walked for minutes to hours along downtown. We really didn't stop for shops or were we able to look around that much because there were like 19 of us. Our destination?


Ghirardelli Square.


Up there... ugh.... seriously???? What did some of us get? Coffee. Seriously? lol .... What a hike!
It's not even like, cheaper than other stores or something... it's just BIG. and CROWDED.


I thought of buying some chocolates, well in exchanged for all the walk and hike. But I thought, what would I do with 80pcs of Ghirardelli? Just because it looks cheap (being the factory and all).  I want to take it home back to L.A. for my family, but heck? That' not until 4 weeks. I'm just going to waste my money because I don't feel like eating it. Hmmmm I'm beginning to be a smart shopper! lol

So anyway, tomorrow is the day of my new born cousin's christening. Tomorrow is also the day that my boyfriend is going back to San Francisco, from Lake Tahoe. I'm not yet sure though, if tomorrow is also the day that he finds out that I'm around... and if tomorrow is the day that we see each other. I was supposed to plan it on Monday. But then, I realized I'd rather want him to see me today because I'm wearing the dress from the christening. lol.

*excited*

5 comments:

  1. At first i thought that crocodile was actually a cooked croc! haha glad to read that they were really dough :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cool! wanna eat one of those awwwrr!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's some creative bread!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the bread art! Can't wait to hear how surprising the bf goes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, Ghiradelli Square is pretty lame, but I've always wanted to try the ice cream there but there's always a huge line. Next time you're in the city you should check out Mitchell's ice cream-- it's awesome, and they have a bunch of amazing flavors that you don't normally see in ice cream shops.

    ReplyDelete

-------------------interactive thingies-------------------

Related Posts with Thumbnails