sugar and spice. vodka and ice. that's what girls are really made of.




Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
IF YOU LIKE MY BLOG, THEN FOLLOW. DON'T ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU BACK. (iHATE PEOPLE WHO DO THAT)
I WILL FOLLOW BACK VOLUNTARILY IF I LIKE YOURS IN RETURN.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

58. Orange County Fair

I've always heard about the phrase "Orange County Fair" ... I'm just not sure if it's because there's a show about it, or the fair is just too popular. lol
So as the pictures speaks, I went to Orange County today. Damn was it hot.


These snow men are just sooo lucky!
the weather is just so weird

 There were lots of barn animals... like cows, elephants, chickens, goats (I've seen those before)... The Llama was the most interesting animal I saw. I remembered the cartoon Emperor's New Clothes.

this must be Kuzco, the emperor.

There were lots of rides, but I didn't ride at them anymore, (I'll just wait for September then I'll be going back to Disneyland with my family)


Stuff Toys! nah... didn't play any games either.... but when my nephew gets here we'll sure do lots of those!

ooohhh!!! <3 love <3

We did watch the Al show, 3D show about the brain. It was awesome! and Informative. lol



But this was the most wonderful discovery I found. Located at the back of my friend's car are SSHHTICKS. She admits she kinda has some road rage so she bought these. Pretty neat huh? Would like one of those to bring home back in Manila. LOL. Drivers there are such ASS-HOLES.

these are back to back

and then some..

2 comments:

-------------------interactive thingies-------------------

Related Posts with Thumbnails