sugar and spice. vodka and ice. that's what girls are really made of.



There was an error in this gadget
IF YOU LIKE MY BLOG, THEN FOLLOW. DON'T ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU BACK. (iHATE PEOPLE WHO DO THAT)
I WILL FOLLOW BACK VOLUNTARILY IF I LIKE YOURS IN RETURN.
There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

57. warning: you might get emotional

Turn off my blog's playlist first (located at the very bottom) before you watch this video 


video


On Friday, I have a flight to San Francisco & I will have the chance to see my boyfriend again after 2 months. Whether it's a surprise or anticipated, there's no exact words that could justify being reunited with a person that you love.

10 comments:

  1. A man's most precious will always be his little kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had me sobbing into my coffee. Sheesh. I'm such a sap.

    Hope you have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww... that`s super nice... : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were right, I got emotional! :) Hope you have a great reunion of your own!

    ReplyDelete
  5. unfair. Now my makeup is allllll runny. Daddies and little girls. ugh, tearjerkerrrrrrrrrr

    ReplyDelete
  6. no matter how many times i watched it.

    always gets me all the time :)

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget

-------------------interactive thingies-------------------

Related Posts with Thumbnails