sugar and spice. vodka and ice. that's what girls are really made of.




Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
IF YOU LIKE MY BLOG, THEN FOLLOW. DON'T ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU BACK. (iHATE PEOPLE WHO DO THAT)
I WILL FOLLOW BACK VOLUNTARILY IF I LIKE YOURS IN RETURN.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

95. 10 things i hate about him

Speaking of hate from my previous post about the opposite of love, I wrote my boyfriend a letter

and what's written in it was this: (blue comments are not part of the letter. i just want to side comment *hihi*)




TEN THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOU

By: me

I hate it when I go to your house that you don’t take a bath until AFTER I arrive.
(seriously it was always irritating whenever we were supposed to go someplace, he won't start moving his ass off UNTIL i was there. >:( He just loves to make me wait for him WHILE TAKING A SHOWER)
I hate it when you always use your expired license as an excuse not to drive.
(when he first came back from the US his Philippine license expired, when it's an errand or when i WANT to go somewhere, he always said "My license is expired". But when it's basketball or somewhere he would WANT to go.. that's a different story. If i don't want to go there i tell him "i thought your license is expired, he replies "that's okay. I'll show the cops my California License, they can't do anything with that". CURSES!! lol)
I hate it when you make me do all the texting for you.
(YOU LAZY YOU)
and I hate it when you make me smile when I’m supposed to be hating you.
(When I'm irritated or annoyed, he just smiles!!!! fuck. lol. And to be honest I forget why I'm annoyed in the first place... thus I don't get the chance to lecture him... thus he keeps making the same mistakes... and he smiles again. Then there goes the stupid cycle)
I really really hate it when you ALWAYS beat me at WII.
( I OWN that Wii. I SHOULD be the one winning!!!! HE beats me at ALL SPORTS from wii sports AND wii sports resort. And I get pissed!!!! haha we literally FIGHT over it. I keep telling him
"If you love me, YOU should LET me win!!" AND he still doesn't... 
he goes "BUT I'm the GUY, I should ALWAYS win.)
Hate it when I go to work and you’re just home doing nothing but wait for me.
 (ever since he graduated Feb 2009, he didn't look for work because he wanted to work in the states. Which DISTURB me, imagine him calling you at work, doing NOTHING but play PS3 all day. But it's okay... that's what I'm doing here in the U.S. now. lol. He works. I play. Every freaking day.)
I hate it when you don’t visit me at home.
(When we first started dating, my dad never knew about it. So my boyfriend never really visited me at home. He'd pick me up. Or sometimes go down the car and go inside the house, but HE'D NEVER stay more than 5 minutes "Hurry up, let's go!" he says. And I'm so used to going to his house because it's more fun there with his siblings and very hospitable family. My house is always boring because nobody really "hangs" out there. SOOO... HE ALSO got use to it.  
(as soon as i wake up i always receive this text)
"Go here"- boyfriend. "NO YOU go here" - me
"I can't the cars are being used to drive Sister1 Sister2 and Brother to school" 
"FINEEEEEEE I'll be there in a few minutes" -me) 

And now I hate you more because I’m all alone.

I hate it that I’m here and you’re there.
 (no need  to explain this)
But most of all, I hate it that.... here I am, thinking of you
because that’s the best I could get from now that I’m missing you.
I’d rather be with you right now and hate you 10 times every day.
Than miss you one thousand four hundred forty.
minutes each day.


(p.s. I wrote this when we were still both in Manila, just before he went to the states. But I showed it to him when he was miles away already.)

Now we can read it again... without my side comments :)



TEN THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOU
By: me


I hate it when I go to your house that you don’t take a bath until AFTER I arrive.
I hate it when you always use your expired license as an excuse not to drive.
I hate it when you make me do all the texting for you.
and I hate it when you make me smile when I’m supposed to be hating you.
I really really hate it when you ALWAYS beat me at WII.
Hate it when I go to work and you’re just home doing nothing but wait for me.
I hate it when you don’t visit me at home.
And now I hate you more because I’m all alone.
I hate it that I’m here and you’re there.
But most of all, I hate it that here I am thinking of you
because that’s the best I could get from now that I’m missing you.
I’d rather be with you right now
and hate you 10 times every day.
Than miss you one thousand four hundred forty.
minutes each day.

<3 HATE THAT I LOVE YOU SO! =) <3


13 comments:

  1. I also hate that not showering thing until you arrive at his house --- time consuming and you wait doing nothing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA ... i know right... what's worst is he always made me move fast as soon as i wake up so I could go to his place. and then I SEE HIM NOT READY. I'm like What the fuccccccckkkk! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hah! True love.


    I really adore this. So wonderful.

    My favorite is the fourth one. Smiling when all you want to do is be angry ...

    :)

    Best wishes from one blogger to another,

    Zabrinah

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooo cute and sweet. That's what love is. Making you LOVE the things that you usually HATE. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha Thanks Zabrinah :) I know right? ... i wish he'd be serious! lol


    @Novie, well.. I LOVE those annoying habits NOW, because I miss it. lol. But back then it was just plain annoying lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate it momentarily - and then love it - when my husband makes me smile when I'm cross! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Hotcakes! I looked and looked some more and just couldn't find your email address...so sorry for this long comment.

    I have an idea and would absolutely love it if you all would participate, because well, the idea won't work if no one wants to.

    Anyways, I would like to have a special week called, "I have a guest," where for 5 days, a different blogger will be featured on my blog posting about one of 5 topics. (It's okay if two people choose the same thing.) You can add pics, drawings, whatever. Here are the chosen topics...

    Marriage/Relationships
    Food Recipe
    Book Review
    Funny Story about yourself
    A list of things you would like to do before you die

    These can also be posts that you have already posted on your own blog and you want others to see. Or if you write a new post, you can use it on your own blog as well. (Does that make any sense?)

    I don't have many followers but I do have quite a few readers (according to Stat Counter anyways). Each post will obviously pimp out your blog. ALL POSTS WILL BE CREDITED ACCORDINGLY.

    Let me know if you are interested. If not, please let me know, too so I can move on to my next choice of bloggers to ask.

    You can email me at jumblemash@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg, sure sure! ... hope there's no pressure! lol I'd love to write... i can't choose from those categories!!! lol (book review definitely out, coz i hate to read. lol by that read books.. i mean)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was cute. Reminded me of that song "Hate that I love you."

    ReplyDelete
  10. yeah i sorta recalled that song lol

    but didn't it remind you of the movie? 10 things i hate about you? lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. omigosh, I loved reading this! That's adorable. I was in a long distance relationship awhile back and it's tough! I admire you guys and I wish you the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. hotcakes, your beau isn't that bad at all... most of the things you wrote here are bits and pieces of what makes you adore and hate him at the same time. haha most of his behaviors may just be a sign of how comfortable he is with you. kinda sweet too. the showering part well... as long as he brushes his teeth at least for the kissing. :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. i've been in a long distance relationship for almost 6 months now. and reading your blogs gives me relief. it kind of gives me hope that the common notion of "LDR: impossible to work" is not applicable to everyone.

    your site also gave me inspiration to create my own and write my own story in here. :)

    ReplyDelete

-------------------interactive thingies-------------------

Related Posts with Thumbnails