sugar and spice. vodka and ice. that's what girls are really made of.




Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
IF YOU LIKE MY BLOG, THEN FOLLOW. DON'T ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU BACK. (iHATE PEOPLE WHO DO THAT)
I WILL FOLLOW BACK VOLUNTARILY IF I LIKE YOURS IN RETURN.

Friday, August 6, 2010

53. My wishes came truuuue!!!

I just posted the other day, the frozen food that I want. and TADA!!! my wish came true! lol =) Except for the Heinz Bagel Bites, I replaced them with Celeste pizza. Trying somethin' new.



AND speaking of NEW. I bought something else that wasn't on my wish list. I'm thinking of it as a reward. For myself! lol.

yum yum!

by the way, I took these photos and edited them myself. I feel so proud. lol ... It was really a no brainer, I just dragged the contrast all the way to the right. But it looks so professional isn't it? hahaha. hmm so that's the trick eh? .. they just play with the contrast. nice.. That was easy.

5 comments:

  1. I have two favorite freezer foods. One is jalapeno cheddar poppers. YUM. The other is cookies 'n cream ice cream. Yes indeedy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cookies n Cream Ice Cream! ofcourse... :)

    Jalapeno cheddar poppers? I'm not quite fond of eating jalapeno as a snack, though i love spicy food but jalapeno as snack, is it too spicy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM! Those popsicles look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jolly rancher popsicles!? yummm.
    And frozen food just hits the spot sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

-------------------interactive thingies-------------------

Related Posts with Thumbnails