sugar and spice. vodka and ice. that's what girls are really made of.




Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
IF YOU LIKE MY BLOG, THEN FOLLOW. DON'T ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU BACK. (iHATE PEOPLE WHO DO THAT)
I WILL FOLLOW BACK VOLUNTARILY IF I LIKE YOURS IN RETURN.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

78. Movie Marathon #6 The Switch

"Look at us. running around. Always Rushed. Always late. I guess that's why they call it the human race. 


What we crave the most is connection. For some people it happens at first sight.
It's when you know, you know. It's faith working it's magic. Well that's great for them.


But that's not how it really works. For the rest of us it's a bit less romantic. It's complicated. It's messy. It's about horrible timing and fumbled opportunities.


And not being able to say, what you need to say, when you need to say it."

The Switch

I don't know what this movie was all about but since I'm a fan of Jennifer Aniston, I decided to watch it.  Let me just say, that it was all worth it. It was a GREAT movie. I've never seen anything like it. Never expected it. And Jennifer's (a.k.a. Cassie) son was a really cute kid.

While I was at the beginning of the movie I just found it so ironic for Jennifer to want a kid of her own regardless whoever the man of her child maybe. She just badly needed to have a child of her own. (I was thinking, why not adopt. lol). Thus, the movie starts with the search of a sperm donor. 

It's ironic because few years back, Brad Pit was still married to this lovely lady. And they had to end this marriage because rumors has it that Brad Pit wanted to have a baby already, while Jeniffer wanted to focus more on her career than having a child. I don't know if that was a good decision, but it did reflect a woman's independence. HOWEVER. It was BRAD PIT! Seriously, I would WANT to have a child with him, even if he doesn't need to marry me. lol. Even if he just donates his sperm. 

I wouldn't mind as long as my son has the genes of Brad Pit.

 "Look at us. running around. Always Rushed. Always late. I guess that's why they call it the human race.

But sometimes, it slows down just as enough for all the pieces to fall into place.  faith works it's magic.

Every once in a while, in all the randomness, something unexpected happens and it pushes us all forward. And the truth is when I'm starting to think, when I'm starting to feel, is that maybe the human race isn't a race at all." - from the Movie "The Switch"

9 comments:

  1. I want to see this movie so bad! I want to see it with my husband, but I might just have to go by myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really loved this movie. So much better than I expected. thanks so much for the note too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeff Goldblum is in this movie.
    I love Jeff Goldblum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this movie and loved it, too! I love Jennifer Aniston and Jason Bateman!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you seen that Drew Barrymore is in a new film about a long distance relationship? It is called 'Going the Distance' and it should be coming out next month. Apparently it is really funny and maybe it will give you another perspective on long distance love - or some hope! Thanks for your comment, Winchester is in the South of England - near Southampton.

    www.ameliais.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm kind of sad because I heard this moving bombed at the box office. BUT I still want to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @amelia, yes i know about that movie :) and yes, I'm looking forward to watch that too

    ReplyDelete
  8. This movie didn't get good reviews, but I adore Jen, so I want to see it anyway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Didn't get good reviews probably because it's has a somewhat sick storyline too :) but it's still good. yeah Jen <3

    ReplyDelete

-------------------interactive thingies-------------------

Related Posts with Thumbnails