sugar and spice. vodka and ice. that's what girls are really made of.




Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
IF YOU LIKE MY BLOG, THEN FOLLOW. DON'T ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU BACK. (iHATE PEOPLE WHO DO THAT)
I WILL FOLLOW BACK VOLUNTARILY IF I LIKE YOURS IN RETURN.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

70. santana row

Today, is another day at Santana Row.  Just like the last time I was here in San Jose, my boyfriend's aunt took me out for another date again. But this time, it was less shopping and more picture taking!! :)

Outdoor lunch.

The perfect ambiance...


Guacamole & Virgin Mojito
I like cocktail drinks, but it was too early for alcohol. So we ordered Virgin Mango Mojito. I've always ordered Mojito drinks in bars before, but I really couldn't taste it well because it basically just tastes like vodka with a little flavor. Now that I ordered a virgin drink (it means same recipe without the alcohol), I can finally taste what real Mojito tastes like.

It tastes like some sour juice with carbonated soda. *hihi* Even though it's Mango, it tastes like uhm... lime soda? .... My boyfriend's Aunt didn't like it. I did somehow. I like sour things.

On a side note, the guacamole was great :) ... Yum yum.

After lunch we took a stroll down Santana Row and took lots of pictures. But mostly we used my boyfriend's aunt's SLR, so the pictures would look more professional. Sadly she hasn't emailed it to me yet.. hihi



We wanted to take pictures with the gigantic chess set but the kids were playing it. So... darn it.


I had a wonderful day with my boyfriend's aunt today, just like the last time we were here. Can't wait to move to San Francisco and we will have more dates together, frequently. Yippee!!!

5 comments:

  1. What do you mean? hahahahah... i don't put pictures with myself or anybody i know who's in it.

    mahirap na, makilala. para walang censor mga posts ko:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Santana Row! I've only been there once and that was over a year ago. It's a fun place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaahhh.. kaw na.. ang hirap naman ng di mo man lang nakikita yung kausap mo. :9

    ReplyDelete

-------------------interactive thingies-------------------

Related Posts with Thumbnails