sugar and spice. vodka and ice. that's what girls are really made of.




Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
IF YOU LIKE MY BLOG, THEN FOLLOW. DON'T ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU BACK. (iHATE PEOPLE WHO DO THAT)
I WILL FOLLOW BACK VOLUNTARILY IF I LIKE YOURS IN RETURN.

Friday, August 20, 2010

67. you've got your family and they need you there

Friday night was supposed to be our night.

I expected we were going to do something fun all night long since he didn't have work the next day.

But as usual, all my expectations recently isn't really what I've been getting.

Friday night, he again had this family affair. Apparently a surprise birthday party for his Aunt.



Sadness and whatever.. I spent the whole day at home in the computer again.


But tomorrow he promises that we will be spending the whole day together. 

A few stolen moments is all that we share
You've got your family, and they need you there
Though I've tried to resist, being last on your list
But no other man's gonna do
So I'm saving all my love for you

It's not very easy, living all alone

My friends try and tell me, find a man of my own
But each time I try, I just break down and cry
Cause I'd rather be home feeling blue
So I'm saving all my love for you

You used to tell me we'd run away together

Love gives you the right to be free
You said be patient, just wait a little longer
But that's just an old fantasy

Saving All My Love For You Lyrics
Artist: Whitney Houston


This is one of my favorite songs in the Karaoke.
I just started to feel that it's a perfect song to dedicate it to my boyfriend =)

stolen moments.


such exact words to describe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

-------------------interactive thingies-------------------

Related Posts with Thumbnails