sugar and spice. vodka and ice. that's what girls are really made of.




Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
IF YOU LIKE MY BLOG, THEN FOLLOW. DON'T ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU BACK. (iHATE PEOPLE WHO DO THAT)
I WILL FOLLOW BACK VOLUNTARILY IF I LIKE YOURS IN RETURN.

Saturday, June 5, 2010

4. a perfect day at the fisherman's wharf

Lazy Seals
Pier 39

My boyfriend brought me to fisherman's wharf today and we walked along the different stores looking at the stuff and browsing what I could probably buy. This day was just AMAZING. Being with him in a different country and spending the whole day together. We didn't have much to do but yet I felt like I've accomplished so much. This is something unusual that we don't do back in Manila. Usually we just lie around in bed, watch TV, playing wii. Going out during the day was a rare thing to do, that why this day was very special for me.


We were walking down the streets and saw this street show. It was very entertaining. I imagined that we were just like in the Manila Bay with a lot of things happening in the streets. Only this venue was better and much more expensive may I add to that. Oh how I wish this day never ended.


I also wish I could live with him here and never ever think of leaving. But with certain circumstances regarding the current situations of our lives, we have to wait...

AND BE APART MOST OF THE TIME

No comments:

Post a Comment

-------------------interactive thingies-------------------

Related Posts with Thumbnails