sugar and spice. vodka and ice. that's what girls are really made of.




Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
IF YOU LIKE MY BLOG, THEN FOLLOW. DON'T ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU BACK. (iHATE PEOPLE WHO DO THAT)
I WILL FOLLOW BACK VOLUNTARILY IF I LIKE YOURS IN RETURN.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

26. Sizzler at Los Alamitos


Today I had lunch with my uncle and cousins. My cousin's apartment was located at Los Alamitos. It seemed so far from L.A.  Hey, I guess Los Alamitos is L.A. too. :D

Anyway their pad was HUGE. Well, maybe not of a big time businessman, but it was still big for just the two of them. I so envied my cousins that even though they haven't even finished their degrees yet, they could already rent a place for them and buy their own cars. Not only that, but they also bought a whole bunch of other stuff out from their own pockets :( Plus, they pay for they own schooling too! How do they do that here in United States? :( I've worked before and I couldn't even buy myself a Wii Fit. hehe.

We ate at Sizzler Steakhouse. They had an all you can eat salad bar, which may I say, did not only include salads. I had a GREAT lunch. I can't find any words to describe it, maybe you ought to go there yourself! :) You have my word, you'll enjoy eating there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

-------------------interactive thingies-------------------

Related Posts with Thumbnails