sugar and spice. vodka and ice. that's what girls are really made of.



There was an error in this gadget
IF YOU LIKE MY BLOG, THEN FOLLOW. DON'T ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU BACK. (iHATE PEOPLE WHO DO THAT)
I WILL FOLLOW BACK VOLUNTARILY IF I LIKE YOURS IN RETURN.
There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

26. Sizzler at Los Alamitos


Today I had lunch with my uncle and cousins. My cousin's apartment was located at Los Alamitos. It seemed so far from L.A.  Hey, I guess Los Alamitos is L.A. too. :D

Anyway their pad was HUGE. Well, maybe not of a big time businessman, but it was still big for just the two of them. I so envied my cousins that even though they haven't even finished their degrees yet, they could already rent a place for them and buy their own cars. Not only that, but they also bought a whole bunch of other stuff out from their own pockets :( Plus, they pay for they own schooling too! How do they do that here in United States? :( I've worked before and I couldn't even buy myself a Wii Fit. hehe.

We ate at Sizzler Steakhouse. They had an all you can eat salad bar, which may I say, did not only include salads. I had a GREAT lunch. I can't find any words to describe it, maybe you ought to go there yourself! :) You have my word, you'll enjoy eating there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

-------------------interactive thingies-------------------

Related Posts with Thumbnails