sugar and spice. vodka and ice. that's what girls are really made of.




Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
IF YOU LIKE MY BLOG, THEN FOLLOW. DON'T ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU BACK. (iHATE PEOPLE WHO DO THAT)
I WILL FOLLOW BACK VOLUNTARILY IF I LIKE YOURS IN RETURN.

Friday, June 11, 2010

9. a friday night waste and full of frustration

I'm going back to San Francisco again and I cant wait to do something fun with my boyfriend tonight. He has no work tomorrow so he can stay up really really late this time.



My boyfriend picked me up in San Jose after his work, bringing me plans that to my surprise I didn't not like. He said he planned this "get-together" thing with some of his so called "friends" whom I DID NOT WANT TO HANG OUT WITH. I'm sure he did not mean it or he wasn't just thinking. Because it totally ruined my reunion with him again. I did not want to "hang" out at somebody else's house. More did I not want to meet his special "friends". This just pisses me off because I'm in San Francisco and I have barely seen it. How can I appreciate the city if all I do is stay at someone's house all day.

I ranted. I got pissed. I complained for the rest of the afternoon. I did not want to cooperate with his "setup". I like surprises but he's just not doing good enough to know me and what kind of surprises I wanted. He was always like that. He always makes plans without telling me in advance and I get surprised because I did not like it. No. Like is not the correct word. I did not WANT TO DO IT.

I.want.to.see.the.C-I-T-Y!!!! Why can't he realize that??? I did not go here to meet people. I went here to see him and tour with him and take pictures of San Francisco with him because it's not always that you get a chance to travel out of the country with your boyfriend.

and he gets mad because of the attitude that I was showing.. it's just BECAUSE!!

What kind of ITINERARY is that??? that's just plain STUPID. It's a harsh word but it just is!! I am so pissed and so irritated I want to GO OUT not hang out and drink at somebody's house. I DO NO CARE ABOUT THEM.

So anyway, it ended up that he finally canceled that stupid plan. But instead, he wasted our time talking to the phone with his aunt and ranting about STUPID STUFF which ended up him making plans to "hang out" at his auntie's place. WHICH WAS REALLY AGAIN doing the same mistake TWICE!


ARGH!!!!!! and you are not ASKING ME if I wanted to go there in the first place!!!



Seriously babe, I really hate you for doing this.


And so I spend the whole night just so FRUSTRATED.


I wasn't even able to "appreciate" our minimal opportunities of chances being together and I just wanted the day to end.

Because it was just simple.



I DO NOT WANT TO HANG OUT INSIDE A FREAKING HOUSE.


I DO NOT CARE ABOUT EVERYONE ELSE.


I WANT TO GO OUT.



why can't you get it straight?

No comments:

Post a Comment

-------------------interactive thingies-------------------

Related Posts with Thumbnails