sugar and spice. vodka and ice. that's what girls are really made of.




Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
IF YOU LIKE MY BLOG, THEN FOLLOW. DON'T ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU BACK. (iHATE PEOPLE WHO DO THAT)
I WILL FOLLOW BACK VOLUNTARILY IF I LIKE YOURS IN RETURN.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

11. i hate sundays

I was never good with Sundays .

Sundays were usually "family" days and back in the Philippines, it was always hard to find someone to go out and hang out with because they were always out with their family.

Sundays were also a sign that the weekend is over and you have to sleep early because you have school or work tomorrow.

And since I'm on vacation... I still hate Sundays, because it's a weekend and my boyfriend has work.


Yeap, he's only off one day in a week.


It's probably good because then, he wouldn't have enough time to have a social life, thus meeting other girls and fool around. But it's not good when the lack of time is about lack of time for me.

UGH. I have to wait again for the whole day and what sucks more is that on Sundays he gets off even a later time.


I was just hanging out with his girl cousin the whole afternoon.. when I got a call from him. Mad as hell. It was about whatever he thinks I did again. I hate it when he's so busy and he finds time to give me a call just to influence me with a bad day. HELLO I HOPE YOU READ THIS AND KEEP IN MIND that every time you call and scold me I'm just going to drop the phone on you. Again and again.


We barely have time to talk to each other anymore so I'm not going to use that time, fighting. I know I have my tempers too but I'm trying to control them so should you. 



He came home a little late as expected because he was spending most of the time in the car. He said he couldn't find parking but I think he was just delaying. When we saw each other he was really pissed and angry and frustrated and stressed but it was about something else this time. He got a call from someone whom I hate for giving my  baby all these stress. When he gets stressed I get all the hot temper. 


I wanted to talk to my boyfriend about something off the topic but serious but I allowed him to relax his mind first AND because there was this NBA game. The least I could do to help him destress is allow him to watch the game. (*i hate basketball because i'm always second place when compared to the sport)


After the game I said I wanted to talk, but he said he wanted to take a shower first. It was a good thing that I was trying to be "understanding" because he's all stressed out today but he's been putting it off for so long.


I hope you realize the stupid tactics you've been doing.

By the time he was done with all his necessities and excuses I already forgot what important thing I was supposed to talked to him about.


Way to go buddy... I guess I'll just remember it the next time we get heated into an argument again.

2 comments:

  1. oh I long for a tea party , hm , thats on my to-do-list now , cheers !!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's not fair that your boyfriend has to work on a sunday! It's the day of rest. I get the sunday blues all the time, because i know i have to get up for work the next day. The weekend is way too short!

    http://theboyfrienddrama.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

-------------------interactive thingies-------------------

Related Posts with Thumbnails