sugar and spice. vodka and ice. that's what girls are really made of.




Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
IF YOU LIKE MY BLOG, THEN FOLLOW. DON'T ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU BACK. (iHATE PEOPLE WHO DO THAT)
I WILL FOLLOW BACK VOLUNTARILY IF I LIKE YOURS IN RETURN.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

2. can't wait to be in your arms again

It's been only 3 months since my boyfriend left for the states and I still can't believe that I will have the chance to see him there.

I remember the time that he left for the states last year (2009) but it was just for 4 months. The 3rd month of our long distance love affair was already at it's peak of excitement for me to see him come home. But this time its different. He wouldn't be coming home anytime soon. It's just not yet marked in the calendar. He'd probably be home next year or the year after that. Just thinking about the night of his flight to San Francisco was a moment of no turning back. You had to say your last goodbye .

But that was 3 months before. And this month, I'm going to see him again because I'm going there. I've pulled some strings and now it's actually coming true. June 4, 2010, thirteen hours of flight and $1,300 airfare, that's what love can make me do.



Plus, I wouldn't be complaining about our timezone differences anymore.


The difference in our time was already starting to drive me nuts.When it's morning here, it's night there & when it's night here, it's morning there.  It wouldn't bother me so much if I knew at the back of my mind that he was coming back. But he wont and it's not going to happen, so I better stop telling him to "come home". Because he IS home, and his new home is in San Francisco.


Now all I have to do is pack my things & prepare for my flight. I've been so excited for the past few days that I actually forgot that I'm actually leaving a lot of people here in Manila. My family, my boyfriend's family & our friends. I won't see them after 5 or 6 months. You'd probably think that I'd be with my boyfriend for that long and missing the people here wouldn't be an issue. But your wrong. I'm just going to be in San Francisco for just 2 weeks and I'm going to Los Angeles and stay there for the longest time. Short as it may seem, I'm hoping for the best that everything turns out right and I get the best 2 weeks of my life.


3 comments:

  1. Your love for each other will go a long LONG way.. just believe.. Never give up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...Hours fly by ...so soon wen you have ur loved one around !..i WISH god just let all the lovers b 2gethr 4eva ...:)That wud be such a beautiful thing !

    ReplyDelete
  3. but the hours are so slow, when he's not :( and it's just like trying to live out day by day,

    but whenever i see him again, it seemed like it was so fast! lol

    ReplyDelete

-------------------interactive thingies-------------------

Related Posts with Thumbnails