sugar and spice. vodka and ice. that's what girls are really made of.




Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
IF YOU LIKE MY BLOG, THEN FOLLOW. DON'T ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU BACK. (iHATE PEOPLE WHO DO THAT)
I WILL FOLLOW BACK VOLUNTARILY IF I LIKE YOURS IN RETURN.

Saturday, June 19, 2010

16. you think we shouldn't have went to vegas?

We had a wonderful road trip on the way to Vegas. and this time (unlike last night) I brought us some drinks and food for the road. We went hungry and thirsty during our 6-hour drive last night and we couldn't find any stores.



It was a beautiful 4 hour drive. Aside from lacking hours of sleep, the sight seeing was worth leaving early. We hoped to have left earlier but it was just hard to get away from my grandparents too soon. I still wish we should have just traveled around L.A. instead of going to Vegas. We could have done so much.


Well anyway, the drive was great but the temperature was really killing us as we went nearer and nearer the desert. Good mood maintained in the air fueled by the excitement of my boyfriend driving all the way to Vegas on his own. He went just crazy when we started seeing signs of Nevada Civilization.



More so, he went super crazy when we saw the famous MGM grand and other Las Vegas sights.

We were staying at the MGM Grand Hotel


I was amazed because I saw this.



Isn't that just so sweet? It reminds me of the movie "What happens in Vegas" where Ashton Kutcher and Cameron Diaz, who barely knew each other, got so drunk and got married together while intoxicated.


Well anyway... that was our road trip... Happiness ended when my boyfriend just couldn't help his excitement and I just couldn't keep up with his level.


I didn't drive, but I was tired, I got my first period, and I was hungry, I was everything but happy.

We arrived at the hotel and I was grateful to see fluffy cushions. But he on the other hand, wanted to go look for his uncles.

I wanted to rest.

He did not want to waste "any minute" of his time in Vegas.

I wanted to slap him and say "get a grip will you please!!"

He said I should just stay in the hotel while he go look for his uncle.

I did not want to agree with that because isn't the point that we should be doing stuff TOGETHER?? and you want to leave me here in the hotel room???

I really wanted to try understand his excitement but he wasn't just thinking right!!! He doesn't even have a clue where his uncle was!!! and to do WHAT??? to watch them GAMBLE????? What's the f*cked up difference! He's been watching his uncle gamble for like a million times already!!


I was really SO SO SO PISSED AT HIS CLOUDED MIND ALREADY. I wanted to really understand that he was just excited because it was his "first time in vegas" trip... BUT SERIOUSLY HE JUST WASN'T THINKING STRAIGHT ANYMORE! All he wants is just go go go... and I was dehydrating ALREADY! The heat was just making me weak and making my nose bleed! and HE GETS MAD because I'm taking too much of my time in the bath room!!!



Should have I just slapped him??? seriously??? you think???

Or maybe I should have thrown him a glass of water so he'd wake up and get his brain straight.

So finally I forced myself to go with him and look for his uncle. We went out  to the heat without any direction of where we were going. Then we went back in to that air conditioned building. Then we went out again to the heat and crossed the bridge to Mandalay. Then we went inside the air conditioned building. Just to find out that his uncle went back to the hotel room at MGM grand (that's where we stayed by the way).


Oh great.. you have NO IDEA HOW PISSED AND HEATING MY HEAD REALLY WAS AT THAT TIME ALREADY. I was probably hotter than the dry and non-humid air.


I wanted to tell him. "I TOLD YOU! If we should have just stayed put in the hotel room and planned out first where we are going to meet your uncle then we wouldn't have wasted our energy and instead have a chance to recharge!!"



YOU AND YOUR CRAPPY ITINERARIES! I'M TELLING YOU!!!




See... see how our "first" trip to vegas was so memorable and enchanting. I couldn't even look at our photos because I was so pissed that "smiling" and "faking" in the photos couldn't even work. My eyes still showed that I was having a f*cked up day.



The trip was just so f*cked up that instead of just bonding together and having a nice day because we are about to be seperated again any day soon, we were still fighting up to the last minutes of our presence with each other.

I BLAME IT BECAUSE OF HIS EXCITEMENT IN GOING TO VEGAS LIKE HE'S NEVER GOING TO BE ABLE TO GO TO VEGAS IN HIS LIFE TIME ANYMORE.


Now look what happened to your first memory in Vegas. And LOOK! at OUR FIRST memory in vegas together. Instead of being too excited that you are in Vegas, he should have thought that it is OUR first time in Vegas. I'm sure that he will be able to go back to Vegas in the future, but will he be with ME??? Now being in Vegas TOGETHER is something that might not happen anymore! Oh my GOD I so hate him for being so individualistic and selfish!!!!!!


AND I couldn't explain it to him that time because his mind was just too clouded! and HE'S blaming me for making our day just crappy. Why can't he blame his stupid decisions? ...


Oh right... he's just too excited to be in Vegas.



Hey! I'm excited too! but all I'm thinking is that I'm excited that I got to go to Vegas with YOU!


This just makes me sick. You just wasted our last weekend together.

It's not as if you took a day off when I was in San Francisco. You just also wasted your day offs. We were supposed to spend it in L.A. creating beautiful memories. No. You took a day off to create the worst memories of our life. And we are going to part recalling our last crappy memories together.


What do you think will happen to our long distance relationship now?
Mr-I'm-So-Excited-I'm-In-Vegas-Why-Aren't-You-Excited-For-Me

2 comments:

  1. You HAVE to take a trip to Vegas with just your girl friends. It is a BLAST!! Seriously, funnest trip I've ever been on.

    You won't regret it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey jill. I HAVE! lol

    =) just wait on my posts :) im almost to may vegas part 2, part lol

    ReplyDelete

-------------------interactive thingies-------------------

Related Posts with Thumbnails