sugar and spice. vodka and ice. that's what girls are really made of.




Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
IF YOU LIKE MY BLOG, THEN FOLLOW. DON'T ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU BACK. (iHATE PEOPLE WHO DO THAT)
I WILL FOLLOW BACK VOLUNTARILY IF I LIKE YOURS IN RETURN.

Monday, June 28, 2010

24. un-happy birthday to me

Today was the day I was about to apply for Canadian Visa. 

I have been so excited for it ever since my uncle said that if I go Canada, he will buy me an ipad. 


He said that while I was in Manila, and I really did not have time to apply for a visa anymore. So I researched that you can apply for a visa in the states even though it's not your country of origin.


But as you can notice with my Canadian Southpark Photo I have here, I did not go home with good news. The consul denied me of my visa! and I HAD ALL THE PAPER AND PROOF OF WHATEVER SHII. I went there, I gave the papers, and the person said "go pick up your passport later at 2:30pm." I was already rejoicing and my uncle was about to book me a ticket. But when I got my freakin' passport the guy said that I was denied! . There wasn't even an interview!

It said in the paper, they fear that I might not leave their country anymore. EXCUSE ME. If you had asked me first, I would have said that I'd rather be in AMERICA than CANADA YOU KNOW. I know the United States may be in recession but I still rather live here. effin... My uncle said, consuls decide depending on their mood for the day and I just did not have the luck.


A happy happy happy birthday to you babe.

Today, was also my Sweetie's birthday!!! :(  I'm sad because I haven't really spent his birthday with him. My timing to be in San Francisco was just too early. And a year ago, he already spent his birthday in Los Angeles @ Disneyland resort. But I was in Manila, currently taking my masters. Although he offered that he wanted me to go to L.A. for his birthday last year, I found it just not that practical enough.


I guess it is good news that I haven't really been physically present during his birthdays.
Because I haven't really thought of a good gift to give him.



Maybe next year =) ... good. I have plenty of time to save for it still.

2 comments:

  1. Visa issues are a b*tch! I have so many friends for whom it is an everyday struggle with consulates, embassies and whatnot. It just isn't fair that they make decisions based on their mood of the day. Is it really too much to ask for a little more sense of responsibility?? Blah!

    I hope you get to spend your sweetie's birthday with him next year...of course, YOU will be the present!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog! I found you through 20sb :-)

    ReplyDelete

-------------------interactive thingies-------------------

Related Posts with Thumbnails