sugar and spice. vodka and ice. that's what girls are really made of.




Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
IF YOU LIKE MY BLOG, THEN FOLLOW. DON'T ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU BACK. (iHATE PEOPLE WHO DO THAT)
I WILL FOLLOW BACK VOLUNTARILY IF I LIKE YOURS IN RETURN.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

10. a perfect day at the golden gate bridge

He promised me last night that today I was going to go on a tourist spot.

We weren't able to go to so many places much, but we were able to go to the place that defines San Francisco.

This way to the Golden Gate Bridge




The Famous Golden Gate Bridge





It was just so beautiful. 






The Golden Gate Bridge view inside the car.




Although he still owes me $10 for the Parking ticket and the Toll.




This day was just also almost perfect.



Later that afternoon we went to the graduation party of his cousins. There wasn't pretty much to tell except that of all the dresses, someone came to the party and had the EXACT SAME DRESS THAT I WAS WEARING. ugh!! NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!! -_- good thing I borrowed a trench coat and I was just wearing it the whole time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

-------------------interactive thingies-------------------

Related Posts with Thumbnails