sugar and spice. vodka and ice. that's what girls are really made of.



There was an error in this gadget
IF YOU LIKE MY BLOG, THEN FOLLOW. DON'T ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU BACK. (iHATE PEOPLE WHO DO THAT)
I WILL FOLLOW BACK VOLUNTARILY IF I LIKE YOURS IN RETURN.
There was an error in this gadget

Sunday, June 27, 2010

23. Long Beach

Today someone took me out to lunch again. They were a family friend.
We ate at Long beach and went on a stroll too. It's was damn chilly!

Light House
Yacht
Parkers' Lighthouse


It was a pretty sight strolling along Long Beach and I couldn't help not send my boyfriend messages about what I was doing. I had wanted us to do the same if only we didn't go to Vegas. (and we could have probably avoided all those vegas mess)


I wanted him to go back to L.A.


I wanted us to stroll down Long Beach and have lunch there.

It's sucks.



But then, I just kept telling myself... this is my vacation.
And unfortunately, I'll be doing most of the fun without him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

-------------------interactive thingies-------------------

Related Posts with Thumbnails