sugar and spice. vodka and ice. that's what girls are really made of.




Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
IF YOU LIKE MY BLOG, THEN FOLLOW. DON'T ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU BACK. (iHATE PEOPLE WHO DO THAT)
I WILL FOLLOW BACK VOLUNTARILY IF I LIKE YOURS IN RETURN.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

27. avatar: the last airbender

Today, I'm sleeping over at my cousin's place because tomorrow we are going to Disneyland (yippeee!)

But tonight we were planned to watch AVATAR: THE LAST AIRBENDER

I'm not really a fan of the cartoon. I wasn't even aware of it until last Tuesday, and that same day my cousins introduced me to start watching the first volume of the show. They said that it would be "better" for me if I watched the cartoon first before watching the movie.



Earth: Wind: Air: Fire. the four elements
Ang was jollier in the cartoon


Zuko.. bitterlook as ever



Apparently, they were wrong. How I wished I watched the movie before the cartoon because you will just BE SO DISAPPOINTED OF THE MOVIE. It was just so... wrong.. so lacking with important scenes.... so wrong.. lol .... On the good side, at least I was able to "relate" with my cousins' and their friends' geeky avatar conversation. *hihi*

No comments:

Post a Comment

-------------------interactive thingies-------------------

Related Posts with Thumbnails