sugar and spice. vodka and ice. that's what girls are really made of.




Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
IF YOU LIKE MY BLOG, THEN FOLLOW. DON'T ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU BACK. (iHATE PEOPLE WHO DO THAT)
I WILL FOLLOW BACK VOLUNTARILY IF I LIKE YOURS IN RETURN.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

25. Redondo Beach

My cousins brought me to Redondo Beach today


There are just so many beaches here in L.A. and anyone who wants to go beaching can just decide to go there (as long as you can handle the cold breeze! brrr). It makes me think that how come in Manila, the Philippines is made out of thousands of Islands but it is just so hard to go find a good beach? More so, it's going to cost you a LOT just to be in one, sheesh. what a tropical climate put to waste...

Beach & Buildings

awww even they are sad

My cousins also brought me to my first "comic" store. lol ... I like reading comics, but I don't think I would want to pay so much money for them. I can read them online anyway. But I did find these vehicles interesting. I wonder where the owners are? damn! I just missed Batman! lol

BatMobile

Captain Mobile
SuperMobile

2 comments:

  1. some sweet pics!
    lol i love astrology!! aquarius ;D *daps*
    excuse me while i take my siesta along the playa with me cervaza

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello .. lol... uhmmm i dont get where is the astrology part... :D are you pertaining to my, about me? Lol :) yep. had to mention it because it really suites my personally as well!

    ReplyDelete

-------------------interactive thingies-------------------

Related Posts with Thumbnails