sugar and spice. vodka and ice. that's what girls are really made of.




Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
IF YOU LIKE MY BLOG, THEN FOLLOW. DON'T ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU BACK. (iHATE PEOPLE WHO DO THAT)
I WILL FOLLOW BACK VOLUNTARILY IF I LIKE YOURS IN RETURN.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

13. Vallejo

My boyfriend picked me up in San Jose for the last time because I was staying over at San Francisco, until I leave for Los Angeles.


He picked me up, then we went to Tracy, which I think took us 2 hours drive going there. We were to meet up with his high school friend who is also here in the U.S. for vacation. When we got to Tracy it was almost a few more miles to Los Angeles already.


it's hella far
it's almost all the way to LAX! 



But we saw beautiful sights:) ...
Oooh pretty wind mills =)


the drive was so long, we arrived Tracy at sunset


After picking his friend up in Tracy, we went to Valejo to meet up with another of his high school friend. They talked outside, we stood, I got really chilly, then I said "hey maybe we can go to starbucks so we can sit down and chill?". But by the time we went there, the seats were already packed up and we were on the same situation. They talked outside, we stood, but this time with starbucks on our hands.

"One latte the same like picture on the wall please, make it grande"




Finally (thank goodness!) they decided to hang out in his friend's room.



They played PS3, I got sleepy, I slept, and then next thing you know we were going back to San Francisco.


It sounds like a pretty boring day but I had fun. I love hanging out with his high school friends (even though I did nothing but listened to their conversations). And the fact seeing my boyfriend feeling at home again with his "real" friends, makes me happy too. He doesn't have to pretend or bow down his head to anyone. He can be a jerk anytime he wants. :)



But sadly, his real friends live far. Even if they were in the same state.
That's probably a good thing for me I guess... they won't have the luxury to have a "boys night out" when I'm gone. :P

1 comment:

-------------------interactive thingies-------------------

Related Posts with Thumbnails