sugar and spice. vodka and ice. that's what girls are really made of.




Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
IF YOU LIKE MY BLOG, THEN FOLLOW. DON'T ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU BACK. (iHATE PEOPLE WHO DO THAT)
I WILL FOLLOW BACK VOLUNTARILY IF I LIKE YOURS IN RETURN.

Monday, June 21, 2010

19. i left my heart in san francisco


The loveliness of Paris seems somehow sadly gay,
The glory that was Rome is just another day,
I've been terribly alone and forgotten in Manhattan,
I'm going home to my city by the bay.

I left my heart in San Francisco, high on a hill it calls to me
To be where little cable cars climb halfway to the stars.
The morning fog may chill the air, I don't care.
My love waits there in San Francisco, above the blue and windy sea,
When I come home to you, San Francisco, your golden sun will shine for me. 


We woke up at around 8 o'clock in the morning because my boyfriend had a rent-a-car deadline to catch back in San Francisco. There were no tears no sad moments but I sure have wished I could have delayed him for a little bit more. If it weren't for the rental car, I would have made him to stay a little longer.

It was different and it did not sink onto me so deep. Since he was just leaving on a car, I think that was better. I only thought of it that he was just going to work or going home a few miles from here. We waved our goodbyes without thinking that I won't be able to see him for a long time anymore. I hoped that he would come back to L.A. to pay me a visit, but it just seemed so impossible. When will I see him again? ... we really don't have any idea.


 video link thanks from: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQ7EwM-ioG0&feature=fvst



I love you baby, I miss you already.
 We're back on long distance again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

-------------------interactive thingies-------------------

Related Posts with Thumbnails