sugar and spice. vodka and ice. that's what girls are really made of.




Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
IF YOU LIKE MY BLOG, THEN FOLLOW. DON'T ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU BACK. (iHATE PEOPLE WHO DO THAT)
I WILL FOLLOW BACK VOLUNTARILY IF I LIKE YOURS IN RETURN.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

14. nba finals game 7 vs. downtown sanfrancisco

Today was going to be my last night in San Francisco.

Today was also my boyfriend's cousin's birthday at Chuck-E-Cheese




And.

Today was also the final game of 7 for the NBA Finals.





As you may know, I wasn't aware that tonight was also the final game of the NBA finals. And to realize that game 7 was the really really really final game... was even a worst news for me. I'm not really a fan of basketball because my boyfriend's life all shuts down when it comes to basketball. I don't hate it, hate it. I just hate the idea of choosing basketball over me.



Me: Is it the final game already?
BF's Friend: Yup, later
Me: as in FINAL
Me: ????
BF's Friend: yup
Me: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
BF's Friend: why?
Me: i dont want to spend my last night in SF watching Basketball!!!

Even though I knew it was his cousin's birthday party today, I knew that the boys will not let that party get in the way and it was SURE that they were going to watch it even if I don't ask about the possibility.


And so it was the darn thing that happened, we left Chuck-E-Cheese ahead of the rest of the people while I was in the middle of REDEEMING THE TICKET POINTS OF HIS CCCOUSIN!!!.. I was busy couldn't he notice that. I guess not, we left anyway...

He got all hyped up and rushing to the store to buy some beer and as if his mind was so clouded that I even took a video of him while driving.

I said "you should have left me in Chuck-E-Cheese with the girls"
He said "but I want you to watch basketball with me"
I said "but I don't want to watch it, you said we were going out to downtown tonight"
He said "yup, after the game"


See?? see??? the proof?? I'm second place when compared to that stupid sport.



So anyway, we still went to downtown with his co-worker. This certain co-worker promised me back in the Philippines that when I go to San Francisco he was going to take me and my boyfriend out. I told him I was almost leaving and he hasn't made his promise yet. So we went out tonight :)


We passed through the Crooked Street

it was wicked! whoever thought of it was crazy.. and brilliant.

turn left

now turn right


Ate Japanese food for dinner



And went to a karaoke bar =) 

The Karaoke Bar experience was awesome. Although none of us sang (my boyfriend does not love me enough to face public humiliation), but being there was already fun. These kind of karaoke bars I usually just see it on TV. In Manila, Karaoke bars are more private. You get a room for your own and you just sing in front of your friends. Although karaoke and drinking is a very popular past time in Manila, but the bars like these are just not common.

No comments:

Post a Comment

-------------------interactive thingies-------------------

Related Posts with Thumbnails