sugar and spice. vodka and ice. that's what girls are really made of.




Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
IF YOU LIKE MY BLOG, THEN FOLLOW. DON'T ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU BACK. (iHATE PEOPLE WHO DO THAT)
I WILL FOLLOW BACK VOLUNTARILY IF I LIKE YOURS IN RETURN.

Friday, June 4, 2010

3. San Francisco

City Lights




I'm actually here! Hello San Francisco & I couldn't feel any greater when I saw him outside the airport. He looked so silly with his office "uniform" or was that an office jacket with his name on it.

Even so. I AM SO HAPPY than ever. I am here. In the United States. With Him. Amongst any of his past girlfriends. HE IS HERE WITH ME.

Later on after a little bit of settling in the place where I would stay which was fortunately near his apartment, he brought me to a family affair of his relatives. And it felt so great seeing everyone again! I still couldn't believe it that I came here... to visit them... to see them... It would always be them going to Manila for a visit. and them asking me to go to San Francisco which was back then impossible for me to do. 

But this time I am with them and this time is different because I have a jacket covering me up and it was just so freaking cold. It's just DIFFERENT.


This day just couldn't get any better. I wonder what's going on for me tomorrow :)


Saturday. His once a week and only day off from work.
I shouldn't miss this chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

-------------------interactive thingies-------------------

Related Posts with Thumbnails