sugar and spice. vodka and ice. that's what girls are really made of.



There was an error in this gadget
IF YOU LIKE MY BLOG, THEN FOLLOW. DON'T ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU BACK. (iHATE PEOPLE WHO DO THAT)
I WILL FOLLOW BACK VOLUNTARILY IF I LIKE YOURS IN RETURN.
There was an error in this gadget

Friday, June 4, 2010

3. San Francisco

City Lights




I'm actually here! Hello San Francisco & I couldn't feel any greater when I saw him outside the airport. He looked so silly with his office "uniform" or was that an office jacket with his name on it.

Even so. I AM SO HAPPY than ever. I am here. In the United States. With Him. Amongst any of his past girlfriends. HE IS HERE WITH ME.

Later on after a little bit of settling in the place where I would stay which was fortunately near his apartment, he brought me to a family affair of his relatives. And it felt so great seeing everyone again! I still couldn't believe it that I came here... to visit them... to see them... It would always be them going to Manila for a visit. and them asking me to go to San Francisco which was back then impossible for me to do. 

But this time I am with them and this time is different because I have a jacket covering me up and it was just so freaking cold. It's just DIFFERENT.


This day just couldn't get any better. I wonder what's going on for me tomorrow :)


Saturday. His once a week and only day off from work.
I shouldn't miss this chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

-------------------interactive thingies-------------------

Related Posts with Thumbnails