sugar and spice. vodka and ice. that's what girls are really made of.




Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
IF YOU LIKE MY BLOG, THEN FOLLOW. DON'T ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU BACK. (iHATE PEOPLE WHO DO THAT)
I WILL FOLLOW BACK VOLUNTARILY IF I LIKE YOURS IN RETURN.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

12. winchester mystery mansion & a tea party

My aunt brought me to my first "High Tea"

it was so pretty and fancy
it's like having a little tea party
only it's not pretend but real food and real delicious tea

If you were British you would think that this is just normal but I'm not. I am an Asian and "fancy" tea parties were only for little girls with plastic tea cups and stuffed toys as her guests.


I don't even think if little girls in our nation play "tea parties" ... Well I never had a pretend tea party when I was young... I just see this on TV. =P

In any case, I had fun and it was a cool experience for me.


Later on, after our "afternoon" tea. We went to the Winchester Mystery Mansion which was about more that just 60 minutes tour of walking around that weird but interesting house. It was seriously, very tiring. And you would literally get lost if you separate yourself from the group.

and the Mansion wasn't even finished


It was sooo tiring, that we weren't able to go to the Garden Tour anymore because I was too poofed already and I wanted to go home.

It was a nice tour though :) The house had these weird doors that led to nowhere or dead end that will literally kill you if you step further. And doors that went you go in you cannot get out... And staircases that were about an inch higher from one another...


and a little door that fits just perfect for Mrs. Winchester's height. 4 inches I heard...

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, NONE of the high end teas I had in England compares to this! This is pure sheer luxury, and it looks delicious too! Am I to think americans do afternoon tea better?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm I don't thought think so serena, since it's not really a "common" thing and probably it's way too fancy looking because it's uhm..just imitation? lol

    that's just what I think, im really not in the position to compare hehe

    ReplyDelete

-------------------interactive thingies-------------------

Related Posts with Thumbnails