sugar and spice. vodka and ice. that's what girls are really made of.




Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
IF YOU LIKE MY BLOG, THEN FOLLOW. DON'T ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU BACK. (iHATE PEOPLE WHO DO THAT)
I WILL FOLLOW BACK VOLUNTARILY IF I LIKE YOURS IN RETURN.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

20. humpy bumpy dumpy wednesday

Wednesdays are humpdays because they represent the "bump" in the middle of the week.



Everything was going on just fine in Los Angeles today... Until I got a call from my boyfriend....

He said his relatives had talked to him and made him choose between me and his work. 

They had this "project" on going and I was a distraction.

They said it would benefit me also soon in the end, but I just have to do some sacrifices.

They said my boyfriend had to give me up for the mean time.





He called me explaining everything and all that came out in my mouth were just "okay.." "okay"... and "okay" ... But although he didn't break up with me, he said that we have to pretend that we did. I had to hide from them and they shouldn't hear from me.

I tried to understand where he was coming from, so all I said was "okay" "alright" and "sure". No buts, complains, questions or whining. He said all I need to do is just trust him, which I do.

Heck, all that I was thinking about that time was, "What's the difference if we pretend or not? I'm already in L.A" I wanted to be mad. I wanted to be mad at everyone. When I was in Manila, they were always influencing me to go to San Francisco. Our long distance relationship was surviving because of the support of his family and relatives. I was confused. I was angry. I was hurt.


He blamed it because of that incident back in San Francisco. Because I "showed" some "attitude".

I wasn't in the mood to argue. 


So in the end I just said "okay" & "thank you"


He asked, "Why thank you?"


I was thanking him that despite what happened to us in Vegas, he's still not giving up on me.

on us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

-------------------interactive thingies-------------------

Related Posts with Thumbnails