sugar and spice. vodka and ice. that's what girls are really made of.



There was an error in this gadget
IF YOU LIKE MY BLOG, THEN FOLLOW. DON'T ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU BACK. (iHATE PEOPLE WHO DO THAT)
I WILL FOLLOW BACK VOLUNTARILY IF I LIKE YOURS IN RETURN.
There was an error in this gadget

Monday, June 21, 2010

18. what happens in vegas stays in vegas

yesterday's road trip was just the worst  ... I cried... I begged... I got tired of trying to explain.... he found it useless too... we were just at the point that we won't understand any body but our self. It was pretty much a useless argument getting to nowhere so we just sat there quietly, wishing that we were home. But we were far from any home we can be.


I felt that I shouldn't have came to the U.S. in the first place. Everything about us was just ruined. But a part of me was grateful that at the least we experience these things now and not later. In sum, my trip to the states with him was just not as I expected it to be. It was just a total .... dare I say it. A TOTAL DISASTER.


Anyway, yesterday... from Vegas to L.A. our road trip wasn't that totally bad. Maybe because we had no choice since we were stuck with each other for 4 hours. We made up and we were okay again on the road.


I was using his cell phone though, using yahoo messenger. When SUDDENLY HELLO. Someone Messaged him. Somebody I told a year ago to BACK OFF. His ex girlfriend whom coincidentally I accused him a week ago that they have been talking to each other and which he denied of ever talking.

I told him "I ASKED YOU LAST WEEK! when was the last time you two were talking!"

He said "I told you, last month"...

I GAVE A HUGE GASP and said "liar!!!!!" "You said to me you haven't been talking to her!!


In any case.. you might think we were fighting again... but I had to control myself before we break up again anytime soon (see, can't you notice I'm improving) ... I wanted to bitch out the girl but then I just tried to act cool and "nicely" told her to stop talking to my boyfriend. But I sooo wanted to tell her "Didn't I tell you to back off??"

Other than that.... the remaining road trip back to Los Angeles was still not a perfect one because my boyfriend was showing signs of physical weakness already. He was heating up, even if we weren't fighting nor were we in Vegas. So with a couple of stop overs, I bought him medicine, water and food. This time I was smart enough to use my credit card. I think this could fall under an "emergency".


And the rest of the night... was all cool...



So was the weather...

1 comment:

  1. I know it can really hurts ....When ex...walks in the life ...!Why cant some people just mind their own world ...rather than breaking another's world !...

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget

-------------------interactive thingies-------------------

Related Posts with Thumbnails