sugar and spice. vodka and ice. that's what girls are really made of.




Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
IF YOU LIKE MY BLOG, THEN FOLLOW. DON'T ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU BACK. (iHATE PEOPLE WHO DO THAT)
I WILL FOLLOW BACK VOLUNTARILY IF I LIKE YOURS IN RETURN.

Friday, September 3, 2010

89. campland at the bay

CAMP DAY 1: I'm back in San Diego.




Believe it or not, this is my first camping trip. Camping for leisure purposes is not very common in the Philippines. I don't even think there is even a site for camping back there. And no, I wasn't a girl scout back in school so I've never tried any form of camping at all. My dad doesn't even allow me to join those over night events in school.


So bottom line, I am very happy that I get to have this experience.








Veggie Ka-bob for my Vegan cousin.



Oooohh... I've always wanted to do this.

i'm an amateur at this
hello loser >:(

2 comments:

  1. campland!! i have so many fond memories of camping here with my family when i was younger. i haven't been there in over 15 years so i'm sure it's changed a ton, but i hope you had fun and enjoyed it ... i always did :)

    p.s. thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

-------------------interactive thingies-------------------

Related Posts with Thumbnails