sugar and spice. vodka and ice. that's what girls are really made of.




Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
IF YOU LIKE MY BLOG, THEN FOLLOW. DON'T ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU BACK. (iHATE PEOPLE WHO DO THAT)
I WILL FOLLOW BACK VOLUNTARILY IF I LIKE YOURS IN RETURN.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

103. family reunion with strangers (family vacation day 2)

We had a family reunion at our relative's house.



You know those "cousins" I've been telling you I went with to Vegas and to Camping with???

Turns out that those "cousins" are really my aunt and uncles! wtf?? haha.

And now they have discovered that they are already grandparents because my sister has a kid already.


NEPHEW -> SISTER -> THEM 

See the generation? ... my "cousin/uncle" who is just 20 years old is technically a grandpa.

Some of my relatives also attended the reunion and apparently they haven't met the other relatives even though they just live here in L.A. altogether. ... So weird everyone felt like strangers at first. haha.. Except for our family because we were the "guests" from the Philippines.

What's ironic is that we are from the Philippines and we know everyone, unlike my other cousins and uncles and aunt who just met each other for the first time. (even though as I said, they all live here in SoCal.)


I got to play wii fit hula-hoop and it was soo fun.



I can't wait to get my WII FIT PLUS and play it with my friends back in Manila.

My sister was laughing at me because I was making a fool in front of everyone else. But I didn't care. So what? At least I'm not *brag* *brag* *brag* like what she always do..

Nobody cares about what you're saying Big Sister. Keep your mouth shut. You are annoying.

Lol... I wish I could say that to her, but then I didn't want to embarrass her... let her just embarrass herself because of her bragging. I was just there quietly doing a hula-hoop and having fun.

The best part of the day was the desserts.

*nom* *nom* *nom*

4 comments:

  1. Crap! You made me drool over that mouth-watering dessert.

    Hey nice new blog design and new name. I wonder what with the name though? Why change it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. The best was tat dessert XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea am too an uncle of people who are older than me!

    Also there is some problem with the adobe flash script in your blog.

    ReplyDelete

-------------------interactive thingies-------------------

Related Posts with Thumbnails