sugar and spice. vodka and ice. that's what girls are really made of.



There was an error in this gadget
IF YOU LIKE MY BLOG, THEN FOLLOW. DON'T ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU BACK. (iHATE PEOPLE WHO DO THAT)
I WILL FOLLOW BACK VOLUNTARILY IF I LIKE YOURS IN RETURN.
There was an error in this gadget

Monday, September 13, 2010

104. confessions of a shopaholic (family vacation day 3)

What's a vacation without a shopping spree?

The best part when I'm with my family DAD, the price tags won't mean that much!

these are just a FEW of the things i bought :)



And as what all shopaholics go through with...
is the guilt you feel after. 



I really feel guilty about the [cute jelly] sandals I bought.
(apart that it's the [only] item I paid with my OWN MONEY *hihi*)

i.e. because I shouldn't have spent a penny!

I feel bad because, it didn't have a price tag and when I asked the sales people about it, they have NO freaking IDEA and the manager just made a "hunch" on how much it would cost. He gave it a $25 rating!!!!!!!!! ARGH... WHY SO EXPENSIVE MR MANAGER MAN????

I know the other shoes with the same brand costs $59 - $63 and above..
but these are just flat sandals. :(

I should have looked at Nordstrom and checked what the price was at their store,
(I didn't bother looking at the price because it was a size 10 and I'm just a size 8).

ANYWAY.. MOVING ON .. *huhuhuhu* rip off! lol

I will just take a look at my new purse.

Now this was a very good deal.

$7.49.


My mom and sister likes it.

Well, it's a good thing I saw it first! haha :)


My dad was computing and double checking the receipts of our purchases.

Turns out that for all of us, 50% of the purchases was FOR ME.

Bwahahahaha :)

So... ?!?!


Whatever... I love shopping!!!! :) 

9 comments:

  1. Yayy for cute new buys! I love that movie too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha yeahhh i hate the guilty feeling too!

    btw, I <3 YOUR PURSE!!! and the price is indeed good! if they're selling that here right now, it would probably be around P1500.00 ... haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a serious shopping problem. The hubs doesn't even ask anymore how much I've spent when I come home with shopping bags. He lost that battle years ago LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the dress. My dad doesn't always care about price tags --if he's shopping for his own. But when it comes to us, there's always a limit. LOL. I wish my dad is just like yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. bwahahah he does have a limit... i just slip in a few more dresses or two. HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Typical shopaholic, buy 1st regret later haha XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute finds! I wish my dad would take me shopping more :)

    XoXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute! Looks like you walked away with some good stuff. Besides, there really is no price too high for fashion. ;)

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget

-------------------interactive thingies-------------------

Related Posts with Thumbnails