sugar and spice. vodka and ice. that's what girls are really made of.




Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
IF YOU LIKE MY BLOG, THEN FOLLOW. DON'T ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU BACK. (iHATE PEOPLE WHO DO THAT)
I WILL FOLLOW BACK VOLUNTARILY IF I LIKE YOURS IN RETURN.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

114. disney's animation academy (family vacation day 11)

i have been busy.


ever since we attended one of the Disney's animation academy in california adventure. 
I GOT HOOKED.

probably because i'm an animator myself.

WELL.. i WAS...

you know...

ART CLUB. lol.... (in my early elementary years)

and then eventually on the latter part of my elementary years I became the president of the
"young animator's club" (which was basically based on influencing my clubmates to vote for me and not really based from talent)

... and when I was in senior high school my elective was on Visual Arts.

pshhhhhh!!!!!.. i was NOTHING compared to my classmates' projects who ended up getting into the careers such as photography, multi-media, architecture, fashion design, advertising, and interior designing. (see the trend)

I.... on the other hand ended up getting into PSYCHOLOGY.

No matter how many artistic paraphernalia I had growing up (chalks, cray-pas, crayolas, colored pencils, water color, brushes, fabric paint, acrylic paint, poster paint, sketch books, colored pens),  I guess my interest in the arts will always remain as a hobby and not enough to go into a career. (Believe me... if you were my visual arts class, you will also agree.. haha)...

I remember creating a diorama of a house, and my furniture was not scaled well enough with each other. I had small doors but big chairs. Basically, that class was just a way of catharsis for me. I had a very gifted teacher who actually got an offer from DISNEY years back. But because he married early, and had kids... he unfortunately had to turn down the opportunity. With that said, I tell you he is THAT good.

THIS WAS CAPTURED IN CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE ANIMATION ACADEMY
Going back to Animation Academy. She taught us how to sketch Donald Duck. Did you know that Donald Duck is the Disney character who appears the most in all Disney movies??? Yes, more times than Mickey Mouse! What an odd fact! :)

NO ERASING WAS DONE IN THE PROCESS
That session of drawing Donald Duck, triggered me on going back to drawing again.
  
I grabbed more of those sketch papers and then
when I went home I googled myself a tutorial for drawing disney characters.

That made me busy from the blogosphere.

But mind you... my absence was worth it.

And now I release it to the blogging world.













































I still have the artist in me after all =)

1 comment:

-------------------interactive thingies-------------------

Related Posts with Thumbnails