sugar and spice. vodka and ice. that's what girls are really made of.




Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
IF YOU LIKE MY BLOG, THEN FOLLOW. DON'T ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU BACK. (iHATE PEOPLE WHO DO THAT)
I WILL FOLLOW BACK VOLUNTARILY IF I LIKE YOURS IN RETURN.

Monday, July 12, 2010

32. H&M and Forever 21 (again)

Today, I had a goal.

A goal that I just could not put off further anymore because I can't sleep well.

Today, I'm going to shop at H&M and Forever21

And my goal is to buy the same clothes I bought there while I was in San Jose.
Only in Different Colors. lol

I read it somewhere... something like a girl buy's the same style with different colors.

Hey, so it's just natural you know!!!! lol =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

-------------------interactive thingies-------------------

Related Posts with Thumbnails