sugar and spice. vodka and ice. that's what girls are really made of.



There was an error in this gadget
IF YOU LIKE MY BLOG, THEN FOLLOW. DON'T ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU BACK. (iHATE PEOPLE WHO DO THAT)
I WILL FOLLOW BACK VOLUNTARILY IF I LIKE YOURS IN RETURN.
There was an error in this gadget

Monday, July 12, 2010

32. H&M and Forever 21 (again)

Today, I had a goal.

A goal that I just could not put off further anymore because I can't sleep well.

Today, I'm going to shop at H&M and Forever21

And my goal is to buy the same clothes I bought there while I was in San Jose.
Only in Different Colors. lol

I read it somewhere... something like a girl buy's the same style with different colors.

Hey, so it's just natural you know!!!! lol =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

-------------------interactive thingies-------------------

Related Posts with Thumbnails