sugar and spice. vodka and ice. that's what girls are really made of.




Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
IF YOU LIKE MY BLOG, THEN FOLLOW. DON'T ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU BACK. (iHATE PEOPLE WHO DO THAT)
I WILL FOLLOW BACK VOLUNTARILY IF I LIKE YOURS IN RETURN.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

37. San Diego

I'm off to a new City!


As my cousin promised me when we saw each other last weekend in Vegas, he picked me up today and brought me to their place in San Diego. We got stuck in traffic for hours. Until he realized, a lot of people today were going to San Diego because of the yearly Comic Con.

I've already heard much about Comic Convention because my other cousins from L.A. can't stop talking about it (remember they even brought me to a comic store?). They were one of those people going to San Diego because of the "big" event.


Apparently, for San Diego citizens themselves, the idea of comic con isn't that much of an excitement (either they find it geeky or probably because they live there so they're sick of it). But I find it amazing though, how people have prepared so much for this, including their own costumes and imitations of the characters they idolize. It was like, Universal Studios. lol. HECK, I can't even come up with a good Halloween costume for myself.

From what I've heard and seen on TV, comic convention is where all marvel superheroes-related stuff are being shown, writers, props etc. (and maybe also about other comic creations, i.e. "Comic" con) and even Hollywood stars come to visit, promoting their recent movies. That's an interesting geeky-event (hey, I'm not a San Diego citizen so I find it interesting, lol). But I don't think I would enjoy the crowd. I just love the thought of seeing Hollywood stars (who wouldn't right?).

But oh, we saw Danny Da Vito.
spotted!

So anyway today, my cousin and their friends and I, went to downtown (where a lot of comic con fans were). Most of my cousin's friends were married or getting there, but I enjoyed listening to their stories. I was practically mute the whole night. We also went to this bar where I saw my first electronic bull ride - or whatever you really call it. Unfortunately, I didn't have the guts to experience it but I did want to. Probably if I were with people I was comfortable with, I would have... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

-------------------interactive thingies-------------------

Related Posts with Thumbnails