sugar and spice. vodka and ice. that's what girls are really made of.




Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
IF YOU LIKE MY BLOG, THEN FOLLOW. DON'T ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU BACK. (iHATE PEOPLE WHO DO THAT)
I WILL FOLLOW BACK VOLUNTARILY IF I LIKE YOURS IN RETURN.

Friday, July 30, 2010

43. San Diego Padres vs. Florida Marlins

My cousin and his girlfriend brought me to my first San Diego Padres baseball game today.






To be honest... their mascot was really ugly... lol ... I feel bad for "Padres"/"Priests". They have been symbolized as a fat bald guy. Aren't mascots supposed to be cute??

I really enjoyed the part when they randomly showed people at the big screen. People's reaction were just the same... At first they look like bored people -_- and when they realize that they are being aired on the screen they suddenly become all so perky  ^o^ . So cute!

And the kiss cam was even cuter :)

awwww how sweet. I definitely miss my BF now! *hihi* =)



No comments:

Post a Comment

-------------------interactive thingies-------------------

Related Posts with Thumbnails