sugar and spice. vodka and ice. that's what girls are really made of.




Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
IF YOU LIKE MY BLOG, THEN FOLLOW. DON'T ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU BACK. (iHATE PEOPLE WHO DO THAT)
I WILL FOLLOW BACK VOLUNTARILY IF I LIKE YOURS IN RETURN.

Sunday, July 4, 2010

30. fourth of july

i've always wanted to be in the states on 4th of July, it always seemed so exciting!! fireworks, independence sale, parties... But unfortunately, I spent my first Fourth of July at home... in front of my computer.... surfing the internet. lol


So maybe because, we're not Americans? We really didn't have anything "prepared"? ... Well, we were supposed to go out but my Grandmother suddenly didn't feel so good so my grandfather and I just went outside to buy takeout. There was BARELY any store open.

My cousins on the other hand were having a barbeque at their place, but, I couldn't bare leave my grandmother at home could I? At this "special" American holiday. Oh well... I'm sure your fourth of July was one of your best memories so please just keep it to yourself. =( lol. BUT the day wasn't really a total waste anyway... I started watching Avatar: The Last Air Bender Book 2: Earth, online.




Ever since my cousins introduced me to this series, I got hooked!!!! It was so so good!


I'm so glued to going to the next volume....
and to the next.... and to the next....
until I realized I need to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

-------------------interactive thingies-------------------

Related Posts with Thumbnails