sugar and spice. vodka and ice. that's what girls are really made of.




Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
IF YOU LIKE MY BLOG, THEN FOLLOW. DON'T ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU BACK. (iHATE PEOPLE WHO DO THAT)
I WILL FOLLOW BACK VOLUNTARILY IF I LIKE YOURS IN RETURN.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

136. a- 10-10-10- tion ..... !!!

I haven't even gone back home yet.. and I'm already booked to fly to another country when I go back.

It all started when my good friend back in Manila, messaged me in my new Ipod Touch 4th Generation.

She told me to log on using my computer.

I was like... "uh.. but I'm still sleepy"

"Go online, join the conference"

"Why!?!? you getting married?!"

"Lol, no. Just hurry yup, you are wasting time"


She gave me a link from twitter.



As you would see, it was a sale.

I quickly jumped off my bed and turned on my laptop.

It was just 9am here in the states (October 9, 2010), but it was already 12midnight in Manila (October 10, 2010.


I can't believe I wasted time browsing on the domestic flights and waiting for my friends to make an itinerary for a trip when after about 30 minutes I heard my dad waking up.

I quickly told him about the sale! and he said BOOK A FLIGHT!

Do you know how much the domestic fare are in dollars???

It's barely even a quarter! (.23cents = 10pesos)

okay fine, that's just one way ticket. and then there are taxes and fees etc.

SIXTY THREE PESOS (Php63) ALL IN! ROUNDTRIP TICKET.
ANY DOMESTIC FLIGHT WITHIN THE PHILIPPINES!
that's just like $1.47! I could just travel every week! lol

So about our next family vacation.


It wasn't going to be that easy to book a ticket.

Even thought it was just around 1am in Manila.


Practically thousands of Filipinos were on the Cebu Pacific Air Website!!


Flights getting sold out every second! Website running SOooo sooo slow!


But after moments of patience and perseverance....

viola! 5 round trip tickets to the beautiful Bangkok, Thailand.


With a rough total of Php18,000. That's just around $400 dollars.


Round TRIP.

5 people.


All in.

with even a little extra of change :)



thank you friend who messaged me and insisted me to get my ass of my bed


HAPPY 10-10-10 AMERICA! SOUNDS LIKE IT'S GOING TO BE A LUCKY DAY!

I hope southwest goes on a super down sale too! lol =)

14 comments:

  1. I gave you an award go check it out...

    http://theboyfrienddrama.blogspot.com/2010/10/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess you are a little crazy but I liked what I saw, specially discovering the ingredients from which the girls are made :p...
    thanks by share your crazy days

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog which is why I awarded you this award. Check it out: http://lifeasamom-in-training.blogspot.com/2010/10/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your posts!

    www.ameliais.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, hindi ka sa manila pupunta? sad :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I missed this promo of cebu pacific. ugh! good for you. :)

    Btw, i tagged you in one of my posts. http://justanotheravenue.blogspot.com/2010/10/internet-scavenger-hunt.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww Nuts.

    I'm definitely *not* going to mention missing this sale to my Mom. She hasn't seen her mom (my Lola) in about 10 years. Airplane tickets to Manila have just been so stinkin' high from San Antonio.

    She would probably cry if I told her about this sale. Whoops.

    Congrats on the tickets! That's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Congrats to you for getting this. That trip sounds AMAZING. I feel all jealous because I never get to travel that much!

    Oh well. We must count our blessings I suppose.

    ~Zabrinah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post. i like it. feeling great when reading your post .
    ----
    i like play game clickjogos online free and apply baixar facebook online free and apply baixar mobogenie online free

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete

-------------------interactive thingies-------------------

Related Posts with Thumbnails